YourStance CIC 12292711
YourStance respects the personal data you share with us, or that we receive from other organisations, and we will keep it safe and secure, and only will use your data fairly and how you would expect it to be used.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from our volunteers, supporters and service users.
YourStance values our supporters and we will be clear when collecting your data and will not do anything with it that you would not reasonably expect. By collecting data from our supporters, we are able to evaluate our service, your experience, make better decisions, fundraiser more effectively and therefore teach life saving skills to more young people at risk of serious youth violence in London.
What data do we collect?
1. You give it to us directly
We collect your personal information when you make a donation, join one of our teams, sign up to one of our events, opt-in to our newsletters, or communicate with us or complete a feedback form.
- You give it to us indirectly
3. Your personal information is available publicly
This may include, social media depending on your privacy settings, Companies House, publications such as newspapers and other websites etc.
Our Company collects the following data from our volunteers:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, Up to date DBS, phone number, etc.)
- For those working in prisons we require you to bring your national insurance number, this is in order for them to further identify who you are as they have greater security requirements. We will not store this information
- We require your latest DBS check number. The children we work with are vulnerable and have be safeguarded
- Feedback from which will ask for your name to compare and evaluate your learning from each session to improve each session moving forward.
Our company collects data from its supporters:
- We collected anonymised data from our supporters
- Use of feedback forms in order to support evaluation of the sessions to improve teaching of saving life skills to vulnerable young people
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Have you on our database to include you in upcoming volunteering opportunities
- Send you information to keep up to date with YourStance’s Activities
- Verify that all volunteers meet the requirements to teach vulnerable young people
- Support in fundraising applications and service changes within the NHS
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Mail chimp.
- Mail chimp are GDPR complaint as a processor.
- They have many security processes in order to safely secure your data and use an EU/SWISS shield to store data.
Our Company will keep your data as mentioned above for as long as you wish to volunteer with the company. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by permanently deleting it off Mailchimp.
Our Company would like to send you information about session bookings and services or opportunities of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use ourwebsite
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Your Stance Community Interest Company, 4 Bracer House, London, N1 5LS
How to contact the appropriate authority
- Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Address: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/your-personal-information-concerns/ personal-information-concerns/
Call at : 0303 123 1113